Every chance we get, some of my friends and I try and get away for awhile and head up into the mountains/hills/outdoors. Its something we all love to do. From dutch oven cooking, 4-wheeling, shooting, camping, floating the river or whatever! We love being outside. Here are some picture of fun things we have been up to this summer/fall 08. Enjoy!
You're always doing something fun :)!! Next time make sure to invite me k ha ha :)!! I sure miss ya and way excited to see you this weekend! Love ya bunches!
Stephanie! I saw your blog link on Jessie's blog, it's so easy to keep in touch with people this way. Your hair is cute short, and I'm so jealous of your outdoor activities, it looks like fun!! Hope all is well with you!
Steph, I found your blog off Heidi's blog. Hope you don't mind. Your pictures are amazing. My blog is private so I'll send you an invite. Hope things are going good for you and you had a good weekend and week. Take care! Have a great week!
Yay! Steph I found your blog through valeries! You are so cute. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to these days. Send me an email and I'll invite you to ours. yatesfam4ever@gmail.com
14 comments:
Pretty sure that is me in the snow cave. Sure do love your blog.
You're always doing something fun :)!! Next time make sure to invite me k ha ha :)!! I sure miss ya and way excited to see you this weekend! Love ya bunches!
p.s you need to add me to your blog list! I feel sorta left out :)
Stephanie!
I saw your blog link on Jessie's blog, it's so easy to keep in touch with people this way. Your hair is cute short, and I'm so jealous of your outdoor activities, it looks like fun!! Hope all is well with you!
Steph,
I found your blog off Heidi's blog. Hope you don't mind. Your pictures are amazing. My blog is private so I'll send you an invite. Hope things are going good for you and you had a good weekend and week. Take care! Have a great week!
hey which email do you use for blogging? I am changing my site to private and want to send you an invite! Leave me a comment!!
I have already set our blog to private so email me your email so I can add you! :) roovball@yahoo.com
It is so beautiful up there! I really miss it!
it was so good to see you! I hope it happens again soon!
Hey Steph!! It's good to see that you're still such an adventurer!! :)
Yay, I can comment! :) It was so fun to see you at the shower! Be sure to let me know when you'll be back around here.
Hey Steph, found your blog through your brothers! Added you to my fam list! Hope all is well!
Yay! Steph I found your blog through valeries! You are so cute. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to these days. Send me an email and I'll invite you to ours. yatesfam4ever@gmail.com
Steph!! I had no idea you had a blog! I LOVE your pictures! Where is the one with the waterfall that you are standing in front of?
Post a Comment