Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend with Pace

Our friend came into town from the SLC to visit us for the weekend, so we got together and did the traditional dutch oven cobbler and fire thing. It was great to have her here and just have a relaxing weekend. So great to have good friends...

4 comments:

Rach Romney said...

Steph your are so BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you had a great weekend with your friends! It was so great to talk to you last night! We love ya lots and sure miss ya!!

Steph said...

Thanks Rach, you are so sweet. I sure love you and Bri and Kyson and hope this week brings great things!

Melissa said...

Steph~I miss doing the dutch oven things with you and Katie and the rest. The picture of you guys looks really great!! Thanks for your friendship and the great things we did! Have a great day!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Dutch oven cobbler...YUM! I LOVE the picture you have at the top of your blog. Whoa, hottie! I'm lucky to say I know you. :)