Friday, September 25, 2009

Clean Cars

I love my car to be clean. I even really enjoy the whole cleaning part. The other night we got home like at 9:30 p.m. and I have been meaning to wash and vacuum out my car, so I did. Who cleans their car at 9:30 at night? Well I guess I do. I don't really consider myself a clean freak, but I LOVE getting into my car when its clean. We grew up cleaning our cars pretty regular, maybe that's where I got it.

p.s....I love getting vehicles muddy and dirty too.

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

I know what you mean. I just wish I had all of the tools to clean with. Honestly, and a brother to watch clean it for me. :)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I agree...clean cars feel so nice. Where's the photo of the sparkling clean vehicle? :) I'm sure it looks great. I sure miss you!

Tara said...

haha, I love this post Steph! You are the best!