So this weekend Yanin got here and we have been having a great time. Well at least creating memories! Will I ever borrow Katie's 4 wheeler and truck again? Oh man...very unlucky day.
That's the closest I have ever come to having a convertible...Yahoo! I am sure I will be able to talk you in to borrowing it again. Stuff like that happens. It is just because you are so used to driving on those crazy Mexico roads and hit that cattle guard just a little too hard :) You're great!
Tell Yanin "hi" for us! We miss her. So sorry about the pick-up window...not fun. From Katie's comment, it sounds like she is a very understanding friend. :)
5 comments:
That's the closest I have ever come to having a convertible...Yahoo! I am sure I will be able to talk you in to borrowing it again. Stuff like that happens. It is just because you are so used to driving on those crazy Mexico roads and hit that cattle guard just a little too hard :) You're great!
Tell Yanin "hi" for us! We miss her. So sorry about the pick-up window...not fun. From Katie's comment, it sounds like she is a very understanding friend. :)
ohhhh nooo!! Haha. i guess all you can do is laugh
Well, at least now you can have a good laugh about it!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!!
EEK! Better luck next time?!?
Post a Comment