Monday, August 23, 2010

2300 Miles of Adventure

Wendy and I went on a road trip last week. We decided to drive over to Newport and then down the coast to the Redwood National Forest. We had a blast! We went to the Aquarium, boat ride and saw a whale 7 times, dinner at Tidal Raves, shopping in Lincoln City outlets, a 3 mile and 9 mile hike in the Redwoods, over to Crater Lake, delicious seafood, great camping (which included a shower every day :)), walking on the beach, found new friends in Gold Beach, and much more. I am ready to go back. We saw some beautiful things, here are just a few of the pics:














8 comments:

LundHOMEpage said...

HOW FUN!!! I am so glad you got to take a fun vacation. It was good to see you even if it was only for a few minutes! You are great, I sure miss ya. Love ya!!

Romney Family said...

I am so jealous!!! Looks like you had so much fun!!!

Barb said...

I love the uncertainty of your faces on that last photo with the guy. ha ha ha! Looks like fun. That is a trip I've always wanted to do!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you guys were able to go have a great time!

Steve said...

Wow! What a sweet trip! I need to do that sometime.

Shawnee said...

Looks like fun. I love the coast...no matter where it is. Miss ya.

Elise said...

Wow! Looks and sounds like so much fun! We need to go on a road trip! Anyway, i had lost you and your blog address somewhere a long the way of changes with our blog but i've found you know, and i'm glad i did! I don't know if you've lost me too but if you have, we aren't private anymore and our address is jekvanorman.blogspot.com. Hope your doing great!

Rachelle said...

Those are awesome pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun.