Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shooting For Our Outdoor Enrichment Activity






Katie and Hilary are in charge of our outdoor enrichment activity every month. As you can tell by the pics, we have a good time! Last month we all brought tin foil dinners and they made a dutch oven pineapple upsidedown cake. This month we shot about 4 different kinds of guns and also learned how to start a fire without matches. Well some of us never got to the fire starting part....Great times...We had some great help by two men, who really don't want their names released since it was a girly activity! haha For any of you who know our ward and guns you know who one is :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun, I would LOVE to go to your Enrichments!!! It's so good to hear from you twice this past week!

Steph said...

I am trying to get a hang of this blogging thing. Slowly but surely!

heidi_eatschuno said...

I can't believe you and your frequent blogging. Congrats. Now we just need to get Katie on the train

Kyle and Tiffany said...

You girls are awesome! Looks like alot of fun.

Steph said...

Hey Tiff...can you add my email address to your blog: romneys27@gmail.com
Thanks tons!

Melissa said...

Steph,

Your pictures are so cute! I bet that was a fun activity. Thanks for coming last night. What a great time and it was fun to see you. Hope we can get together another time and keep in touch. You are so great!