

So about a year ago, some of the ladies I work with and I decided that we needed to start eating better and not spending so much money going out to lunch. We each have been taking turns bringing in lunch for the four of us once a week and then we eat out once a week. It's been great to get to know eachother better and have better meals! Some of our favorite activities during lunch are: Scrabble, SkipBo, Dominos, Mexican Train, Last Word, and today was the first day we played the Wii. We had a blast as you can tell by the pics. Fun times...we do work, I promise!
8 comments:
How fun, Steph! Thanks for the update. BTW-you look fantastic!
How fun!! Love the Wii Glad you have some fun while working!!
Are you sure you really work, or do you just PLAY all day?!! J/K!! That looks like tonz of fun and way to eat healthier!I am way excited to see ya on FRIDAY!! Bring on the weekend! luv ya
Steph! You are so cute. What a great idea!! Looks like it's a lot of fun too ;).
I really need to get a job like yours, and to think we work for the same people, just not with the same people.
How fun! That is such a great idea.
Good to see tithing hard at work. ;) JK. These pics make me miss you guys. Hope all is well.
That is HILARIOUS! I love that you get to do that. I would love to see you guys play tennis. HAHAHAH!
Post a Comment