Robert and I out to tackle a good snow hike! I must have been alone at this point. I am a slow hiker! Especially after giving blood that morning...who's the smart one? Beautiful Idaho...
Yay! You blogged! It looks like fun, snow is still falling is it? We're in Connecticut now and there's no more snow, just alot of rain, we like it though, it sure makes everything beautiful. Anyway, i'm glad you blogged, its good to see what your up to :) Keep it up!
3 comments:
Yay! You blogged! It looks like fun, snow is still falling is it? We're in Connecticut now and there's no more snow, just alot of rain, we like it though, it sure makes everything beautiful. Anyway, i'm glad you blogged, its good to see what your up to :) Keep it up!
So good to see what's going on with you! What a beautiful picture of Idaho....I miss it!! :)
Hey Steph! It looks like you've been keeping busy doing some fun things! I hope everything is going great for you. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment