Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

So the big day came and left. So many helped make my birthday a perfect day! Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, text, emails, visits, and extra effort that people put into making it such a fun day. I woke up and my car had been decorated. Got to work and my desk looked like this: Then just a bunch of other great things throughout the day. Feel blessed to have such a great family and friends! It's going to be a great year!




8 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! That would be so neat to go to work and have the desk all decorate. You look great!!

Romney Family said...

So fun for you!! Glad you had such a great day!!You deserve it!!

Jenny said...

How fun!! I am glad you had such a great birthday! I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate!

Elly May said...

Hey STeph it's Elly. email me your address and I will add you to my blog list. Here's mine- mrsdanielgray@yahoo.com.'

Sounds like you had a good bday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry i am such a slacker and missed it. Glad to hear your day was great you definitely deserve it.

Steph said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Hannah said...

That's a freaking SWEET day! I almost went to your party... and then I didn't go. Should have... Dang!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! You definitely deserved it.