Friday, June 5, 2009

National Donut Day


Today is National Donut Day and what a day to celebrate! Any of you that live near a Krispy Kreme, they are giving out free donuts on June 5th. That's today! One other thing, in celebration of Father's Day -- bring in an old tie and you get a DOZEN free donuts. They will be starting this June 6th until Father's Day. For all you donut lovers, it's your lucky month! Oh and I think they are fat free if you are a gemini baby! :)

4 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Now I'm really wishing we had one close by! They wouldn't be fat free for me, though. I'm glad you were able to go to SLC & hang out with fam & friends. Your Memorial weekend camping trip looked like lots of fun, too.

Barb said...

I'm glad you are updating your blog these days. It's good to see what you are up to!

heidi_eatschuno said...

Sick I hate doughnuts. I am glad that I didn't see your post until today. Thanks though.

Anonymous said...

Too bad we don't have one close by because I would probably have gone a couple times.