Monday the 12th we had a Canadian Thanksgiving with a bunch of our friends. After the party died, there were a few of us left just visiting. Sorry Amy for cutting half of you off!! Here we are:
I was going to say the same thing as Tiffany, you're always doing fun things. When I read your title I immediately thought of the mexi-Q parties!!:) Your so great, hope you are doing well.
3 comments:
You are always doing the funnest things. Kyle still talks about the Mexi-Q parties. Steph, can I just say that you are GORGEOUS! Seriously!
I was going to say the same thing as Tiffany, you're always doing fun things. When I read your title I immediately thought of the mexi-Q parties!!:) Your so great, hope you are doing well.
Steph! I am so excited I found your blog- and you update it now! Way more than I do mine. Man, I sure miss you girls. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment