I can't find my camera...have no idea where the thing is. So you might have to wait a few days (hopefully only days) for more pics. Saturday went snow shoeing with a friend and then went to Holly's for dinner and a little olympic watching. I love watching the olympics. I don't really care which sport it is, I just find it so amazing how talented some people are. I also love that it's taking place in Canada this year. I have no reason for that...just seems to fit.
So my new flavor I love is putting craisins in with my tuna on my tuna fish sandwich. Try it...I also love adding a little mustard, cheese, lettuce, pickle, and mayo to it as well. Any which way you like your tuna, add it and let me know what you think.
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
craisins actually do sound good in tuna... I will have to try that!!
Post a Comment