Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog's Day!

For all you Goundhog Day lovers...this post is for you! Below you will see the amazing creation of my groundhog piñata. I was invited to a GH Day party tonight and being the mexican that I am, I guess they thought I could build a sweet piñata. I would like to thank D.I. for carrying ugly fur coats, Brett for finding me the top hat, and Katie for providing her great assitance and hot glue gun.

I have to say I am quite proud. It's hideously awesome. I cut the coat in strips so when you hit the piñata it will actually come apart and break open. It's full of candy ready to go...laugh away!



11 comments:

Allison said...

AWESOME!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!

Tara said...

WOW. Steph you are amazing! and yes it is hideously awesome! Love it! :)

Romney Family said...

That is too funny steph!! Awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Way to go, Steph!! That looks amazing! Hope you had a good time.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is incredible! Truly the best looking groundhog pinata I've ever seen. :)

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

yessssssss!

heidi_eatschuno said...

That realy scares me.

Jinny and Mick said...

That is the ugliest yet coolest groundhog pinata I have ever seen!!!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

too cute!!!

grant + brittany said...

this is hilarious!