Thursday, April 15, 2010
Day 3
Chocolate chip pancakes was girl 14's request for Wednesday morning. I never felt such a sugar rush in the morning before! Ok, I probably have...but they were sure sweet and chocolatey. We ended the day with the two bball games. Both girls did a great job and should've have beat their games. Girl 10's team lost by 3 points and girl 14's team lost by 4. It was really fun to go to a bball game again. I got my cheering on and had such a great time. I hope my kids want to be involved in sports! I loved watching my brothers play and loved to play as well. It seemed like we were always at a track meet (getting sunburned or eating fresh fruit with lime and chili on it)or a basketball game (i loved the away games to AZ, NM, and TX). My parents coached track for a couple years and my oldest brother high jumped till after his mission. Great times! I think its great to be involved in sports, band, choir, student council, etc...or whatever you like. I know the different stuff I was involved in (and AM involved in) has taught and continues to teach me a lot. Fun times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, I'm sure chocolate chip pancakes really get you going in the morning. :) It's great that you were able to support them in their sports, too. I hope the rest of your time with the girls has gone well.
Post a Comment