Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! Wish I could get uyour brother to do something like that! :)Sure miss ya and tell Ryan nice shorts!! Dosent he know that its winter outside!! LOL
Ok just for the record, my lip has looked like that for a month now. I am not sure what disease I have. Just to clear up any or your wild thoughts... You know me better than that! :)
8 comments:
That looks like fun steph... it is soo pretty!!
that is the perfect day!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! Wish I could get uyour brother to do something like that! :)Sure miss ya and tell Ryan nice shorts!! Dosent he know that its winter outside!! LOL
fun fun fun:)
your right about the lip but I would have ever noticed it if you hadn't of told me. YOu better stop kissing him so much!!!LOL!! JK!!!
Ok just for the record, my lip has looked like that for a month now. I am not sure what disease I have. Just to clear up any or your wild thoughts...
You know me better than that! :)
I need details Steph. Who is that guy!?
Wow! Beautiful pictures. It really does look like the perfect day.
He is just a friend...been friends for over two years. He lives in WA and was just up this way for a few days.
Post a Comment