Last night our friend, Hans Smith, from our ward played MLB: The Show as himself. Hans will never be able to play a real baseball game, but Sony created a Hans Smith in their new game that is the spitting image of Hans. Last year he wrote to Sony to thank them for allowing him to fulfill his dream of playing the sport. They called him and told him as their office read his letter, there wasn't a dry eye in their building. So they decided to create him as one of the players in their new game.
He asked us three ladies to sing the National Anthem before he and his friend started their game. There were a lot of people there to support him. If you ever get the chance to meet him...take it! It was great to help celebrate with him.
5 comments:
very cool Steph! What a neat experience and beautiful singing. I never knew you could sing so great!
How fun and can I say what a great story. I watched the news clip you sent of him!!! What a special opportunity for him!!!
I saw Hans's story in the newspaper yesterday...so cool! Good job singing, Steph! Also, I love your hair in that picture. It's beautiful!
You're a hottie!
This is way cool!! I saw the story on the news. The video was great!!
Post a Comment